CHILLVENTA fair – European premiere of FUJITSU VRF V-II
CHILLVENTA fair – European premiere of FUJITSU VRF V-II2008/10/29
International HVAC Trade Fair was held in Nuremberg between 15 and 17 October, 2008 and hosted as many as 810 exhibitors who presented their products on the surface area of 32.338m2.
During this new exhibition event organized on a grand scale the Airstage VRF V-II by Fujitsu General had its European premiere strengthening the concern’s status of a leading supplier of installations with changeable flow of agent.
System VRF V-II is a new system created on the basis of our experience with VRF system S and V series. Our efforts have considerably expanded the range of potential system applications from 16 up to 33 capacity configurations. It enables both wider design possibilities as well as more precise and flexible application in the modern and tremendously demanding construction sector.
The development of VRF Fujitsu systems provides pro-ecological technical solutions contributing to electrical energy savings and solutions characterized by a new compact construction, new installation possibilities, simple assembly as well as device operation and service.
The producer also demonstrated a new software called ‘Model selection software - Design Simulator’ to support the user in the process of system design.
System management and control can be carried out with the use of Fujitsu software or BMS systems (Building Management Systems).
KLIMA-THERM company as a General Distributor of Fujitsu, by implementing new VRF V-II systems of the latest technological generation, offers its users devices of the highest standards aimed at increasing comfort, reliability and savings generated in everyday operation and joins the world scheme of ecological and energy saving products at the same time.
Main advantages of the new generation VRF V-II are:
* Complete length of installations up to 1000m! (currently up to 300m).
* Maximum colling power of the system is 134kW.
* Maximum amount of interior units 48.
* Reduction of dimensions (up to 52%!) and weight reduction (up to 20%!) of exterior units.
* Standarized covers of exterior units.
* Elimination of external units communication superiority - ecery unit's type is "MASTER".
* Higher indicators of energy efficiency of units.
* Increased available pressure of condenser fans up to 80Pa (currently up to 30Pa).
* Assembly time reduction - elimination of oil compensation system, improvement of access to external unit elements.
* Introduction of modern, handy and multipurpose steering panel.
* Temperature adjustment precision up to ±0,5 oC.
Product will be available in offer in 2009.