FUJITSU WATERSTAGE – DOMESTIC HEAT PUMP
FUJITSU WATERSTAGE – DOMESTIC HEAT PUMP2009/02/24
KLIMA-THERM Sp z o.o., FUJITSU General Distributor has a pleasure to inform about introduction of the new generation heating system WATERSTAGE, which utilizes renewable energy source and is dedicated for single-family buildings. The new complete house heating system based on the air to water heat pump.
Main features of the WATERSTAGE:
• The cheapest way to obtain renewable energy from the surrounding air.
• Low investment costs – elimination of boiler room, additional ventilation systems, chimney, gas or oil installation, ground heat exchanger, well.
• Low exploitation costs – the costs of 1 kWh of heat energy is only 11 gr*.
• Heat power range adapted to the needs of newly built and renovated single-family buildings (5 – 16 kW).
• Comprehensive application – handling two heating circuits (i.e. underfloor and convection heating).
• Complexity – producing hot water, domestic water, heating water for swimming pools, cooling.
• Comfort – dedicated intuitive control panel, remote controller, quiet operation, aesthetic design.
• High energy coefficient COP – above 4**.
• Quick and inexpensive installation.
• Possible conjunction with an additional heat source and supplementary domestic water tanks.
• Adoption of the latest technological solutions – inverter control, high efficiency heat exchangers, ecological refrigerants, top quality materials.
• Zero pollution emission (exhaust gases, CO2).
• Operation in the wide range of outdoor temperatures (-20C to 35C).
These and many other advantages of the WATERSTAGE system confirm the strong commitment of Fujitsu General Corporation into European and world politics for reducing appliances power consumption, CO2 emission and environmental protection.
The product is available for sale from 01 March 2009.
WATERSTAGE product catalogue >> Download
* Analysis has been prepared on the basis of KLIMA-THERM data: calculations for B7/W35 parameters in 35 m2 room, 3,5 m high, thermal permeability coefficient 0,4 W / m2k. Operation in heating season for 227 days a year. Fuel prices from July 2008.
**concerning B7/W35 parameters