The new FUJITSU AIRSTAGE system Series V - II
The new FUJITSU AIRSTAGE system Series V - II2008/07/14
KLIMA-THERM, Main FUJITSU Distributor is pleased to announce the introduction of new generation HVACR system - VRF Airstage series V - II. The world premiere of this new solution took place during the international trade fair in Melbourne between the 21st and 23rd of April.
In Europe the new system will be presented for the first time during the CHILLVENTA fair in (nie wiem jak jest Norymberga po ang) (15-17.10.2008). We invite you to visit our Fujitsu stand which is located in Hall 7/7-308.
Main advantages of the new generation VRF V-II are:
- Complete length of installations up to 1000m! (currently up to 300m).
- Maximum colling power of the system is 134kW.
- Maximum amount of interior units 48.
- Reduction of dimensions (up to 52%!) and weight reduction (up to 20%!) of exterior units.
- Standarized covers of exterior units.
- Elimination of external units communication superiority - ecery unit's type is "MASTER".
- Higher indicators of energy efficiency of units.
- Increased available pressure of condenser fans up to 80Pa (currently up to 30Pa).
- Assembly time reduction - elimination of oil compensation system, improvement of access to external unit elements.
- Introduction of modern, handy and multipurpose steering panel.
- Temperature adjustment precision up to ±0,5 oC.
All these advantages of the Airstage V-II system confirm strong position of the Fujitsu General Corporation among suppliers of variable flow factor installation. Product is available as of 2009.